Wheel Bolt Pattern by Make and Model
Comparing to DODGE D-50 Center Bore: 108
Vehicle Make(s) with Bolt Pattern:
1996-99 ACURA SLX
1988-00 CHEVROLET/GMC C-3500 2WD
1988-00 CHEVROLET/GMC K-2500 4WD 8LUG
1988-00 CHEVROLET/GMC K-3500 4WD
1988-99 CHEVROLET/GMC SUBURBAN K2500 4WD
1998 > CHEVROLET/GMC TRACKER
1989 > DAIHATSU ROCKY 4WD
1989 > DAIHATSU ROCKY-4WD
1986-89 DODGE RAIDER 4WD
1977-84 FORD COURIER PICKUP
1992-08 FORD ECONOLINE E-250, E350 VAN
2000 > FORD EXCURSION
2000-02 FORD EXCURSION
2003-05 FORD EXCURSION
1999-04 FORD F250 & F350
1988-97 FORD F250 & F350 2WD, 4WD
1999-04 FORD F250 & F350 2WD, 4WD
2006-08 FORD F250 & F350 DUALLY 2WD, 4WD
1988-98 FORD F250 & F350 DUALLY 2WD, 4WD
1999-07 FORD F250 & F350 DUALLY 2WD, 4WD
2004 > FORD F250 & F350 SUPER DUTY
2005-08 FORD F350 HARLEY DAVISON
1989 > GEO TRACKER 2&4 DOOR
1994-02 HONDA PASSPORT
1994-03 HONDA PASSPORT
ALL HUMMER H1 NO CIS
2003 > HUMMER H2
2003-08 HUMMER H2
1996 > INFINITI QX4
1996-03 INFINITI QX4
1989-00 ISUZU AMIGO
2002 > ISUZU AXIOM
2002-041 ISUZU AXIOM
1980-96 ISUZU PICKUP
1991 > ISUZU RODEO, RODEO SPORT
1991-04 ISUZU RODEO, RODEO SPORT
1992-03 ISUZU TROOPER
1992-96 ISUZU TROOPER
1984-91 ISUZU TROOPER II
1999 > ISUZU VEHICROSS
1946-85 JEEP ALL JEEP, CJ
2003 > LEXUS GX 470
2003-08 LEXUS GX 470
1996-97 LEXUS LX 450
1997 > LEXUS LX 470
1998-07 LEXUS LX 470
2008 LEXUS LX 570
1977-93 MAZDA 2600 PICKUP
1977-93 MAZDA B-2000, 2200, 2300
1977-93 MAZDA SE-5 OPT.15
1983-00 MITSUBISHI MONTERO
1992-06 MITSUBISHI MONTERO
1992 > MITSUBISHI MONTERO SPORT
1992-04 MITSUBISHI MONTERO SPORT
1983-96 MITSUBISHI PICKUP
1999 > SUZUKI GRAND VITARA
1999-05 SUZUKI GRAND VITARA
1986-93 SUZUKI SAMURAI
1989-96 SUZUKI SIDEKICK
1996-97 SUZUKI SIDEKICK
2007-08 SUZUKI VISION
1998 > SUZUKI VITARA
1998-04 SUZUKI VITARA
1996-98 SUZUKI X-90
2001 > SUZUKI XL-7
2002-06 SUZUKI XL-7
1999-05 SUZUKI XL-75
2007-08 TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
1998 > TOYOTA LANDCRUISER
1998-08 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER
2008 TOYOTA SEQUOIA
2001-07 TOYOTA SEQUOIA 2WD, 4WD
2007-08 TOYOTA TUNDRA 2WD, 4WD
2007-08 VOLKSWAGEN EOS
Additional Wheel / Measurement Information
Key Identifying Wheel Dimensions: Wheel Bolt or Lug Pattern (or bolt circle, lug circle, lug pattern, etc.) is the measured diameter of an imaginary circle formed by the centers of the wheel lugs or bolt holes. Bolt patterns can be 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 10 lug holes. A bolt circle of 5 x 4.5 would indicate a 5 lug bolt pattern on a circle with a diameter of 4.5 inches.
There are four important measurements that are used to categorize and identify a wheel for fitment purposes.
- Rim Diameter The actual diameter of the wheel at the point where the tire bead seats (NOT the outer lip of the rim).
- Rim Width Measure from the inside of the outer lip at the bead seating point to the inner lip.
- Back Spacing From the inside of the wheel at the point where it contacts the hub, brake drum or axle flange to the inside edge (lip) of the wheel.
- Bolt Pattern The measured diameter of an imaginary circle formed by the centers of the wheel lugs or bolt holes.
How To Measure Wheel Bolt Pattern
If there is an EVEN number of lugs: Measure center-to-center on lugs directly across from each other.
If there is an ODD number of lugs: Measure from the CENTER of one lug to the OUTER EDGE of the hole diagonally across from it.
Lug Nut Types
Common Bolt Pattern Conversions
This information is accurate to the best of our knowledge. No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied as to the accuracy of the information provided on this site. Use of this site constitutes your agreement to these terms.
- How to Measure Bolt Pattern Bolt pattern - diameter of an imaginary circle formed by the centers of the wheel lugs.
- Wheel Lug Nut / Bolt Torque Sequence Correct Wheel Lug Nut / Bolt Torque Sequence - 4 lug, 5 lug, 6 lug.
- How to Measure Wheel Back Spacing This measurement is important to be sure you have proper wheel clearance.
- How To Read A Tire Sidewall Learn to understand the common markings found on tire sidewalls.
- How To Plus Size Your Wheels
- Wheel, Tire and Fender Fitment Calculator Calculate Wheel Fitment, Tire Stretch and Rolling Radius. Includes Speedometer Error Calculator. Play with specs, try different settings and combinations, compare results.
- Tire Size Change / Speedometer Calibration Calculator This calculator is designed to give information related to tire size changes and the general impact they have on the calibration of a speedometer. It determines speedometer error and tire size information based on published and generally accepted tire dimensions as given by the standard US tire system (i.e. 205/45-ZR16). All calculations are based on the assumption of a new tire (as opposed to used) where the numbers on the tire accurately represent the dimensions.